As crazy as its name suggests, Goggle Football is a hilarious version of the beautiful game. Also known as Goggle Football or Bubble Football we guarantee you haven’t tried anything like this before.
Strap yourselves into your own one-man body zorb. Rather than tackle, use the more effective barge to win the ball off your opponents sending them flying end over end in the process.
When in control of the ball, if you can stop yourself howling with laughter for long enough, dribble it forward before smashing it home past the goalie, but beware, a barge could come from any direction!
- Event Coordinator who acts as a Referee
- Pitch Hire
- 10 Bubble Suits
- Goggle Football
- Additional Goggle Football Games like Sumo, British Bull Dog etc
NEED TO KNOW
- Sports footwear is advised (no studs or moulded boots)
- The majority of our events are held outdoors on 3G pitches
- Subject to availability we have indoor facilities in set locations around the UK
- Minimum group size of 10, if the number drops below 10 the price per person will increase
- Groups of 10-19 players play for 60 minutes
- Groups of 20-24 players play for 90 minutes
- Groups 25+ players play for 120 minutes
Football Zorbing - Enquiries
MULTI ACTIVITY PACKAGES
Why not combine Goggle Football with one or more of our other activities to create your own Multi Activity day? These packages are ideal for Stag and Hen Weekends, Birthday Events and Team Building Days.
All activities except for the Foot Golf Tournament are held at the same venue, most venues have changing facilities and some have a bar on site for after your event. Some activities are dependent on location.
Goggle Football is available in the following towns and cities:
- High Wycombe
- Milton Keynes
- West Bromwich
- Mill Hill
- St Albans
- Send us an Enquiry or call us on 01235 330131 with the date and times that you would like us to host your event. We can then check availability.
- Upon us confirming availability we will email you a link to your online event page where you can pay your £50 non refundable deposit.
- Your deposit can be paid on-line or over the phone.
- Final group numbers and balance payment required due three weeks before your event.
- On balance We will email you an electronic event pack completing your booking.